I must be crazy, ideas on how to add fatigue?

For technical discussions and help
jgbaxter

I must be crazy, ideas on how to add fatigue?

Post by jgbaxter »

I'm curious how exactly it would be possible to add fatigue 'simply' with the dev tools, as opposed to having to work around... I'm guessing that it's not but it's worth asking.

Interested also on thoughts on wounds and injury times as well.

Another thought is the shaken concept, I think the penalty is pretty severe, the bonus when recovering might be too good, on of my Lt's was shaken twice and now is 88 Will (never noticed what it was originally). Any idea where that gem is hiding?

tia for any help.
Karnich

Re: I must be crazy, ideas on how to add fatigue?

Post by Karnich »

Pretty sure that the Will for Being shaken is defined in some ini file. Both the Will Being lost and the Will on recovery. I never liked the Will loss in EU.. So i always sat it to 0.. Might do that with this aswell
Amineri

Post by Amineri »

From what I've seen, the shaken penalty actually reduces will to zero while it's active. The true will value is saved in a separate variable (and is what is added to if unit levels up while shaken).
jgbaxter

Post by jgbaxter »

Ok so, I'll hunt for the variable to set the Shaken to something other than 0, which is a bit crazy low.

I'm trying along the same lines to add a perk to medics to reduce the injury timer, no idea how I can connect that to a perk, thoughts?