Loot=No corpses

For requests, ideas and general mod talk
nick_abbott

Loot=No corpses

Post by nick_abbott »

I am not getting any corpses for loot even when being careful with explosives. I even finished a mission without using any explosives and it was no joy. I read about this happening to others somewhere but I can't seem to locate the information at the moment. Any help would be appreciated.

.....edit to add:

I just deleted my config folder and then verified files thru Steam to see if that will help. If that doesn't do it then I guess it will have to be another mod hunt (I use plenty of mods) to see if I can find what is going on. I already have about 30 restarts working thru mods to find a combination that works. I am pretty satisfied with the combination that I now have and would like to solve this loot problem and get farther into the game then just two or three territories.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: Loot=No corpses

Post by johnnylump »

Only certain types of missions allow you to get corpses.
nick_abbott

Post by nick_abbott »

Oh, I see. Well, when I logged back into the game my alien biology research had just been completed. A few of the autopsies were lit up so I checked my inventory which contained two Advent officer corpses, 4 Advent soldier corpses and a Sectoid. I do not recall seeing them show up on a loot list after a mission and I haven't seen them listed as sellable loot at the Black market. I also forgot to check the BM when I logged back in which I will do shortly. Thank you for the timely answer John.

edit to add:

Deleting my config folder my documents/my games etc.. and verifying the files thru Steam has worked. I now have a few corpses showing up on the Black Market "sell" side and also in my research department.
nick_abbott

Post by nick_abbott »

I found the info. I was looking for the other day and thought posting it here may do someone a bit of good in the future if this thread turns up in a "search".

------
o "Enemy bodies are only collected as loot if XCOM does not \"evac\" from the mission or have to leave the battle site immediately after the mission."

o "Liberating a region is a good way to build a supply of enemy corpses for research."

o "Any timed loot on the map is recovered if you complete the mission before the timer expires, but only if XCOM does not \"evac\" from the mission or depart immediately after the battle."
--------

The above information is from the FAQ here on the site. http://www.pavonisinteractive.com/phpBB ... 16&t=23491
korghas47

Post by korghas47 »

If you need more corpses, use this mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =766512413