[Mod Suggestion] Mission History log

For requests, ideas and general mod talk
DarkenDragon

[Mod Suggestion] Mission History log

Post by DarkenDragon »

with how the new long war 2 mod's vigilance and advent strength works, I feel it would be very beneficial to have the ability to see past mission logs. I understand that the vigilance number is hidden to the player either by choice or because its not possible to show, but I feel a log to help us see how many missions we've done in a region would be very helpful. we know that each successful mission would generate 1 or more vigilance and that vigilance decays at a rate of 1 per week, so in an ideal case we would probably want to try to do an average of 1 mission per region just to keep vigilance balanced. but right now we get so many missions and there are so many locations that it gets very difficult to keep track of it all.

so my suggestion is that maybe when you go to the haven screen, you can have a button to bring up a mission log for that region. the mission log would simply show a list of items similar to like the avenger report. the first column would be mission name, second would be mission date (this would be the date the mission was ran on, not the start of infiltration), third column would be a success or fail and then maybe a few more columns with information just for knowledge sake like mission type, enemy kills, soldiers killed, soldiers wounded.

there has been word that people would really enjoy having this feature and that they would love it for the base game as well. if this could be made Im sure the community would be ever so grateful and it'll be a must have mod on par with evac all. thanks in advance for taking a look.