Contagion faction mod

For requests, ideas and general mod talk
Shade_Argost

Contagion faction mod

Post by Shade_Argost »

I'm reading the prequel book XCOM2 RESURRECTION and I just got the part where they meet their first infected, it's a boar that looks emaciated and like it had parts of it replaced with glass or crystal, when it was shot it exploded like a puff ball mushroom/sublimated into a "sparkling, rainbow cloud".

Do you think you could add those to the game as a separate faction, I say separate faction because even Advent is scarred of this contagion so both Advent and XCOM would be attacking these things while being attacked by them.

As for where they would show up, generally not in the middle of Advent cities, more likely to find them during hideout raids and old urban areas or train attacks and ship disables/crashes.
Shade_Argost

Re: Contagion faction mod

Post by Shade_Argost »

It can also spread to the fragin plants damn it, also hedgehogs.

Also the best weapon against it is fire, the things just stand there and burn without exploding if there isn't a unit nearby.
Shade_Argost

Re: Contagion faction mod

Post by Shade_Argost »

Could we also get a rogue AI/machine faction, to justify it the Avenger has an AI and a bunch of different robots inside it, it's been 20 years since Advent came about and Xcom was able to shoot down two Avenger class vessels/craft in the book.