Is Long War 2 feature complete?

Starwatcher162536

Is Long War 2 feature complete?

Post by Starwatcher162536 »

Is Long War 2 feature complete? By that I mean are there more drastic plans in the pipeline for changes for substantial then balance tweaks and/or bugfixes?
No1currz

Re: Is Long War 2 feature complete?

Post by No1currz »

Starwatcher162536 wrote:Is Long War 2 feature complete? By that I mean are there more drastic plans in the pipeline for changes for substantial then balance tweaks and/or bugfixes?
I think the original Long War went up to version 15f or 15.5 roughly over the course of 2(?) years, each version generally added more features. I can't speak for PI, and the landscape for LW1 was very different, but it's probably safe to say that LW2 1.2 will not be feature complete. It's also probably safe to say that the roadmap for features will probably evolve quite a bit before they finally stop updating LW
8wayz

Re: Is Long War 2 feature complete?

Post by 8wayz »

Long War 1 was for 2 years or so in beta, that is why it went all the way to 15 e. The full version is at 1.0.

Most of the changes to Long War 2 will be balance tweaks and bug fixes, with finishing touches here and there. It is not yet feature complete, but do not expect any sweeping changes.