Will my character pool be safe to use?

Badman_bacon777

Will my character pool be safe to use?

Post by Badman_bacon777 »

So I'm preparing a character pool for the Long War 2 but I'm wondering: Considering you select distinct classes of you're character in the pool does that mean I'll have to reset all of them to a LW class for them to show, or am I safe to leave them as is and have them still show?
mattprice516
Long War 2 Crew

Re: Will my character pool be safe to use?

Post by mattprice516 »

As far as I know, character pool classes don't even really work unless the soldier in question is a reward soldier of some kind (i.e. not obtained as a rookie).... right? I haven't looked too much into it since I don't typically care what class my pool people are so I'm not super familiar with the mechanics.
Badman_bacon777

Post by Badman_bacon777 »

mattprice516 wrote:As far as I know, character pool classes don't even really work unless the soldier in question is a reward soldier of some kind (i.e. not obtained as a rookie).... right? I haven't looked too much into it since I don't typically care what class my pool people are so I'm not super familiar with the mechanics.
Same, but the issue is some of my characters have specific classes. So for rewards I'm hoping that it will still randomise the class from my pool, as I don't want to go through the entire pool setting them all to Rookie.
Cloista

Post by Cloista »

On the assumption they'll turn the vanilla classes off like the Perk Pack does, it should randomise them as they'll have no valid class selected.