Thankyou.

Bender

Thankyou.

Post by Bender »

I wanted to say thanks, without reservation, for all the hard work you've put into xcom over the years. Xcom EU/EW longwar mod was by far the best mod i've ever played on a game, and you've given me amazing hours of entertainment for free. Installing xcom LW2 now and I can't wait to play.

I noticed most other threads say thanks and then digress in detail from there.

From me, thanks for all the laughs, tears and broken monitors. I really appreciate it. Keep up the good work guys :)
Thrair
Long War 2 Crew

Re: Thankyou.

Post by Thrair »

I'ma second that. I'd kinda lost interest in XCOM2 as it didn't really compare to Long War. Checked the XCOM site for your next mod a few days ago and saw "Long War 2". My heart skipped a beat as I flashbacked to activating three bloody sectopods one turn after getting off the skyranger.

Can't wait to get my arse kicked. :)

On a side note, where do we go to donate? Don't think the kickstarter's up and and didn't find something here. Should we go through the nexusmod donation?
DeStereo

Post by DeStereo »

Me too, thank you guys so much and please make that donation button very visible! :D
Zavek

Post by Zavek »

id also like to say thankyou.

Longwar 2 surpassed all my expectations and it really has the very feel that it is a guerilla war.
its far more fast paced then vanilla which truly marks Xcoms aggressive war from the shadows and ashes.

this is the first time ive been able to play xcom2 for more then 20 minute sittings because there is always something that happens and this micromanagement doesnt feel like micromanagement.

it really has me looking forward to see how Terra Invicta will turn out.
regloh70

Post by regloh70 »

Yep thank you for long war 2 and all your hard work.
I thought that the filthy aliens have no chance. Boy was i wrong.
I get my ass kicked left and right and i like it. :D

I have to learn a hole new game.

Thank you again
GavinRuneblade

Post by GavinRuneblade »

Haven't tried LW1 yet, but am very much enjoying 2. Thanks muchly much. ^.^

It shows how much work was put into it.

But also, thanks all the players who are sharing tips and tricks and answering questions for us newbs.