Accessing SPARKS

Badman_bacon777

Accessing SPARKS

Post by Badman_bacon777 »

If I have the Shen's Last Gift mission unselected how do I get my first SPARK?
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: Accessing SPARKS

Post by johnnylump »

The Mechanized Warfare PG product should unlock after the ADVENT Robotics tech.
Arcalane

Post by Arcalane »

Drone Wrecks seem to be the main gate here. Some kind of integrated Extract Corpses type functionality would be a godsend given the shift in warfare priorities the mod introduces.

FWIW it's already (mostly) compatible- I've already taken a Viper and MEC wreck as 'prizes' from the battlefield. It doesn't support the drone archetype though and I'm not sure how to add it in exactly since I can't see the base archetype for it in the files anywhere.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Post by johnnylump »

I would only note the economy is balanced around limited corpse access.
Arcalane

Post by Arcalane »

Which is fair enough. I've not been using the extraction item, so a soldier still has to get over to the target, pick them up, and then get to extraction. Stealing the corpses is generally a careful decision rather than just a case of taking everything that isn't nailed down.
NephilimNexus

Post by NephilimNexus »

Arcalane wrote:FWIW it's already (mostly) compatible- I've already taken a Viper and MEC wreck as 'prizes' from the battlefield. It doesn't support the drone archetype though and I'm not sure how to add it in exactly since I can't see the base archetype for it in the files anywhere.
From another thread: "Just install this mod, go to the config file for the mod and add in '+CarryableCharacterGroups="AdventDrone', and boom!"