Continent Bonus

Hunter

Continent Bonus

Post by Hunter »

I have 3 regions in North America, but don't see any continent bonus. Is there something I have to do?
Frozen Shepard

Re: Continent Bonus

Post by Frozen Shepard »

Hunter wrote:I have 3 regions in North America, but don't see any continent bonus. Is there something I have to do?
You need to unlock the ability to build radio towers for the bonus to show up.
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Thankyou. Resolved.
Dogtarget

Post by Dogtarget »

I thought I should get the bonus, but it's not happening. I've contacted all the regions and built one radio tower. Do I need to build more than one radio tower on a continent?
Jadiel

Post by Jadiel »

Dogtarget wrote:I thought I should get the bonus, but it's not happening. I've contacted all the regions and built one radio tower. Do I need to build more than one radio tower on a continent?
Most continent bonuses require 2 towers. S America and Australasia are the exceptions.
seananigans

Post by seananigans »

Jadiel wrote:
Dogtarget wrote:I thought I should get the bonus, but it's not happening. I've contacted all the regions and built one radio tower. Do I need to build more than one radio tower on a continent?
Most continent bonuses require 2 towers. S America and Australasia are the exceptions.
Europe also only needs 1 tower.

You can tell visually by the dots next to the bars, on the geoscape visual. The bars are obviously the regions (filled green when contacted), and the dots are for radio towers (fill white when tower built). For example, Europe should show as having two empty bars, and 1 empty circle, which will fill as you fulfill those three requirements. Asia has 4 bars and 2 dots, etc.
DerAva

Post by DerAva »

seananigans wrote: Asia has 4 bars and 2 dots, etc.
Little known fact here: the Asia bonus can be unlocked by contacting only 3 of the 4 regions and building a tower in each. The game only seems to check if bars+dots = regions+towers.