no advent officer autopsy?

rush_83

Re: no advent officer autopsy?

Post by rush_83 »

Zyrrashijn wrote:From the look of it, you're not encountering any severe issues by now, is that correct, rush83?
no only sometimes.. as i said..sometimes, after a Mission, after ending the Mission, where i normally see the promotion/wounded screen, the game jumps right to the screen of the skyranger base, but i`m only able to see the ground, i`m not able to do something..then i have to load the last savegame (after i quit completly the game and loaded it new). But again i try to completly uninstall it and load only the longwar 2 mod
LoadStar81

Post by LoadStar81 »

One other thing to keep in mind: explosives destroy any loot dropped by killed enemies (unless you're using a grenadier with the needle grenades or some similar ability). This includes enemy corpses. Blowing up enemy troops doesn't leave enough behind for you to autopsy the unit. If you absolutely want to autopsy a specific enemy, make sure you're finishing that one off with some other type of attack (gunfire, shinobi's sword, etc.)
dodger

Post by dodger »

For whatever reason the Advent statue mission does not leave corpses, even though you do not evac at the end. I think there's supposedly an implied evac on that one.
Fredno

Post by Fredno »

Hi everyone,

I have exactly the same problem.
I start a new game, i acheive 3 missions, this is my inventory :
1 Officer
1 Sectoid
5 Soldier

I can recycle everything, but only autopsy soldier and sectoid :(
There is a bug somewhere :'(
Jacke

Post by Jacke »

Fredno wrote: I can recycle everything, but only autopsy soldier and sectoid :(
There is a bug somewhere :'(
You have to autopsy an ADVENT soldier before you can autopsy an ADVENT officer.