How to upgrade grenade launcher?

Pandemonim

How to upgrade grenade launcher?

Post by Pandemonim »

Hey guys,

1st off, thanks for such an amazing mod. I had high expectations, because I played LW1 a LOT, and you guys didn't disappoint at all. It's truly amazing what you guys can accomplish, and I'll definitely be a future customer when you guys have your own content.

Now that that's out of the way, how on earth do I upgrade my grenade launcher?? I'm already on coil weapons, I've autopsied mutons, researched everything I think can be related, grenade stuff etc, and I still can't figure it out!

Thanks!
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: How to upgrade grenade launcher?

Post by johnnylump »

It's really late because the thing is so powerful. It requires Advanced Mag + Advanced Grenades in the PG. We had some ideas to change it but they came up after we couldn't adjust any text. Advanced Grenades requires Andromedon Autopsy.
Pandemonim

Post by Pandemonim »

Ah gotcha, someone told me it took advanced grenades but I thought I had already done that. Just found my first andromedon. Thanks Johnny, you guys are the best!
ArchmageMC

Post by ArchmageMC »

Any chance of you guys getting the T3 Grenade launcher working? It is apparently in the game files but was never used? Or is that just a rumor?
ShockmasterFred

Post by ShockmasterFred »

ArchmageMC wrote:Any chance of you guys getting the T3 Grenade launcher working? It is apparently in the game files but was never used? Or is that just a rumor?
Considering how massively powerful (and probably OP) the tier 2 launcher is, I wouldn't hold your breath for the theoretical tier 3. :geek: