Any way to increase aim on a character in a current save?

DougS2K

Any way to increase aim on a character in a current save?

Post by DougS2K »

Just wondering if there is a way to edit the .ini files to increase the aim on one of my characters in my campaign. I've been searching around and can't seem to find a way to do it. Im using not created equal option if that matters.
Hazelnut

Re: Any way to increase aim on a character in a current save?

Post by Hazelnut »

I'm no expert, but suspect that would require savefile editing so probably not. You could try to pick up an aim PCS, although they seem to be fairly low (e.g. +3aim)
DougS2K

Post by DougS2K »

Hazelnut wrote:I'm no expert, but suspect that would require savefile editing so probably not. You could try to pick up an aim PCS, although they seem to be fairly low (e.g. +3aim)
I'm pretty sure it will need savefile editing which I'm fine with. Problem is I can't find what I would need to edit in the savefile. haha May not be an option though. I will look into the PCS though so thanks for the sugestion.
GavinRuneblade

Post by GavinRuneblade »

There's also a pcs that lets you ignore 25 dodge from higher elevation that might work better. And you can use a scope plus a stock for more aim bonuses.
Garthor

Post by Garthor »

Incidentally, does that PCS actually IGNORE 25 dodge, or does it SUBTRACT 25 dodge, potentially giving negative dodge and giving a chance to turn a miss into a graze?
GavinRuneblade

Post by GavinRuneblade »

I don't know. That's a good question.
DougS2K

Post by DougS2K »

So no one knows if this is actually possible or not?
code99

Post by code99 »

Use cheat engine. Go here : http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic. ... &start=255 and download the cheat table towards the bottom of that page.

I was in the same boat as you. For role play reasons I had one of my characters be a sniper but it turned out she had the worst aim ever for a sniper so i altered it to something a bit better with cheat engine and that table. Worked like a charm

Do note, that cheat table only works in the amory when viewing the soldier in question, dont use it during battle as that doesnt work.

If you need help with this pm me.