Monthly supply - How does it work?

facepalmzz

Monthly supply - How does it work?

Post by facepalmzz »

Im struggling to understand what the supply number in the top right corner means. It said +200 before the end of the month, but i only got 10 supplies in the supply drop.
Even after the mysterious reasons that some supply dissapear, i still says i get like 150 supply in the end-of-the-month screen.

Please help me shed some light on my confusion
TheCiroth

Re: Monthly supply - How does it work?

Post by TheCiroth »

As you complete missions in the region, you will discover that faceless are stealing your supplies as the reason. (highlight to read) You will be able to counter this though the same mission that gives you the discovery.
Arcalane

Post by Arcalane »

Supply is also generated piece by piece over time, not as a lump sum at the end of the month.

The bracketed value is the projected total, for your Supply-gathering personnel, at the end of the month/drop/whatever.

Let's say you have 2 personnel at a Haven gathering supplies. They're projected to pull in a total of 30 supplies. However, half way through you have to move them to Hiding because ADVENT is getting upset. Now they've only generated 15 and won't pull in any more until put back to work.

It stops you from reassigning everyone to Supply with 1hr left on the drop to get all the supplies possible without sacrificing intel-gathering or recruitment.
jztemple

Post by jztemple »

Arcalane wrote:Supply is also generated piece by piece over time, not as a lump sum at the end of the month.
I think this is the concept that I wasn't grasping myself. So that milestone "Monthly Supply Drop" in the queue now just gives a summary?
Devon_v
Long War EU Crew

Post by Devon_v »

jztemple wrote:
Arcalane wrote:Supply is also generated piece by piece over time, not as a lump sum at the end of the month.
I think this is the concept that I wasn't grasping myself. So that milestone "Monthly Supply Drop" in the queue now just gives a summary?
Yeah, it's how much you would get if nothing changed for the rest of the period. Every time jobs get reassigned or someone starts stealing the actual ammout will change. If you look at each haven you can see how much they've actually collected for you.