Excessive supply raids in starting territory

aedn

Excessive supply raids in starting territory

Post by aedn »

In my latest Legend game i am seeing excessive supply raids. On april 22, i got my first supply raid, and completed it. Since then, with 13 rebels all on intel with no faceless, i am getting supply raids 2-3 times per month. Its now, June 14, and i am on my 7th supply raid detected. With the exception of supply raids, the only other missions i have seen are destroy relay, until the end of may when i completed the network tower mission. Base assault has not been completed. Advent strength typically hovers around 4-5, at which point a raid pops and they lose strength.

Just wondering if this is a bug, or pretty common? As it stands, the supply raids are more or less a loot pinata. I am not at most of the streamers levels of tactical gameplay, but its pretty easy to complete the swarming missions with excellent, and mostly minor wounds, leading to an overabundance of corpses/alien loot.

I have not bothered to do any intel operations in my other 2 havens, they just recruit and switch to supply when full. Not sure if this is forcing repeated missions or not in the territory that is doing intel.