[Suggestion] Introduce S.H.I.V.S

Pryda4ever

Re: [Suggestion] Introduce S.H.I.V.S

Post by Pryda4ever »

Geordy wrote:I took on a whole Long War 1 campaign with a heavy emphasis on my little friends the Alloy SHIVs. Almost all missions would see at least 4-5 of them together with one or two 100% support engineer to repair and smoke. It was a blast! Speaking of which: beware the RIFT!! :mrgreen:

So my point is: they are totally viable with a little outside-the-box-thinking. You need more convincing? You can watch the whole thing on youtube:
Link to the first video on the playlist.
I didn´t remember that engineers could repair SHIVs, i add it in the main post. Thanks and congratulations, great gameplay!
-------------------------------------------Image------------------------------------
Geordy

Post by Geordy »

Thank you. =) I still have to play and upload the second half of the final mission but I get distracted so easily. It is also a little sad to see my little friends the Alloy SHIVs go since XCOM 2 Long War 2 is what Im playing nowadays and there are no SHIVs. *bummer*

About the repair ability in more detail: I believe it is the fourth improvement you can choose for your engineer and gives your Arc Thrower three charges that each repair for six health points.
Pryda4ever

Post by Pryda4ever »

Finally another person has created a mod about it !! at the moment it works with War Of The Chosen version of Xcom 2.

If you want support them to make it compatible with Vanilla or Lw2, let him know.

Mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/xcom2/mods/70 ... escription
-------------------------------------------Image------------------------------------