[Suggestion] Some ideas for Avenger/Building overhauls

saroscycler

[Suggestion] Some ideas for Avenger/Building overhauls

Post by saroscycler »

Unused power: Every point of unused Avenger power increases Resource and Intel gains by 2.5%, up to a maximum of 30%.

Unused contacts: Every point of used Resistance contacts reduces infiltration time and increases scanning rate by 3% (up to max 30%).

Spark repair duty slot: Cargo bay Engineer slot which reduces Spark repair time.
saroscycler

Re: [Suggestion] Some ideas for Avenger/Building overhauls

Post by saroscycler »

Infiltration Trainer: GTC Upgrade. Reduces Rookie training time. Requires Drone Autopsy and Drone Wrecks.

Organ Farm: AWC Upgrade. Reduces recovery time for heavily wounded soldiers. Requires Faceless autopsy and corpses.

Activity Referencer: Shadow Chamber Upgrade. Reduces region contact time and intel costs. Available by default. Requires Codex Brains.
Ketchup4684

Post by Ketchup4684 »

An upgrade to a facility that increases turn timers would also be welcome.
Balor

Post by Balor »

I'm glad, I'm not the only one to workout how disproportionately the Spark repair timer is. This is bad and needs to be changed and in the current state it really only allows you to have just a few Sparks because if you had more your repair que would be way backed up.

58 god dang days to repair a Spark! You have got to be kidding me, is the repair crew government contractors? I can build Sparks faster than I can repair them.

Only one Spark can be repaired at a time.
Ridiculous repair timer.

Here is a fast correction that can be made now in 1.2. Make the Spark repair timer cap at the time it takes to make a Spark.

Things that should be added but will take more time.
More repair bays with engineers slot assignments.
Add a Field Repair perk to Sparks that taken with the repair upgrade.

This is the first thing that I have come across in LW2 that has really made me angry at this mod. Everything else so far is tweaking but this needs to be addressed.

Edit:
PS: I would also like to note that if I had the resources I could build 11 new Sparks by the time that one was repaired. Also that damaged Spark was fully repaired by the repair ability by the end of the mission. I know it would still need some work but 58 days is just stupid along with fact that only a single Spark can be repaired at a time.
saroscycler

Post by saroscycler »

Workshop renamed to Drone Bay.

Advanced Central Computer - Requires Advent Drone autopsy. Allows Gremlins to be assigned anywhere.

Recon Drone rack and Bomber Drone rack. Recon requires Advent MEC autopsy, Bomber Requires Andromedon autopsy. Both are called in like the Skyranger from the upper right buttons. Both can be called once per mission but having an officer with Air Master perk allows double usage. Recon drone works like Battlescanner, Bomber drone works like Bombard (Beam-tier).
AlexTFish

Post by AlexTFish »

saroscycler wrote:Workshop renamed to Drone Bay.

Advanced Central Computer - Requires Advent Drone autopsy. Allows Gremlins to be assigned anywhere.
Dislike. Layout of facilities is already almost irrelevant; this makes it entirely irrelevant.
Recon Drone rack and Bomber Drone rack. Recon requires Advent MEC autopsy, Bomber Requires Andromedon autopsy. Both are called in like the Skyranger from the upper right buttons. Both can be called once per mission but having an officer with Air Master perk allows double usage. Recon drone works like Battlescanner, Bomber drone works like Bombard (Beam-tier).
But ooh, I really like these. Air support from the Avenger. Not particularly flavour-consistent since the Avenger is usually a couple of hundred miles away... maybe the drones fly docked with the Skyranger?
Wonder whether they should only work if you have an officer on the squad.