[Suggestion] Add option to hide missions on Geoscape

you_would_not_believe

[Suggestion] Add option to hide missions on Geoscape

Post by you_would_not_believe »

With the advent haha of being able to undertake multiple infiltrations simultaneously, often the Geoscape (and mission bar) will be littered with missions; a lot of them often ones you have no intention of doing. I think the option to hide them would aid in reducing clutter and make it easier to navigate/organise effectively. Somewhere there would be a UI element to show hidden missions and restore them.
Postmaster

Re: [Suggestion] Add option to hide missions on Geoscape

Post by Postmaster »

A side note to this is that sometimes when text pops up on the left side (i.e. trooper1 has recovered from injuries, Rebel2 has been recruited to the haven in western europe), that text can be blocked by the flags of all the regions and/or missions. I would super appreciate if this text lasted for about 4 more seconds so I could read it more reliably!
Stroggus

Re: [Suggestion] Add option to hide missions on Geoscape

Post by Stroggus »

Postmaster wrote:A side note to this is that sometimes when text pops up on the left side (i.e. trooper1 has recovered from injuries, Rebel2 has been recruited to the haven in western europe), that text can be blocked by the flags of all the regions and/or missions. I would super appreciate if this text lasted for about 4 more seconds so I could read it more reliably!
Yeah, I rarely can read those.