When does the DLC missions show up?

Sax2514

When does the DLC missions show up?

Post by Sax2514 »

Hi to everyone,
First of all, thank you for this great mod.
I have a few questions: when does the dlc missions show up? I have obviously all dlc installed and I'm in the middle of May in my campaign but neither Shen's Last Gift nor Alien Rulers mission are in the game, though the dlc weapons and item ( hunter's axe, shadowkeeper ecc..) are in the game. In my previous campaign, I arrived in October but they were also not in the game. I think I read somewhere that those missions were moved further away but I'm worried that it could be a bug.

Also, can someone please give me some tips on the strategic part of the game? In my current campaign, on veteran/non ironman, I'm in the first days of April and I have just completed the mission of the liberation chain, so I can now do the network tower mission but I don't know if I should do it right away or wait, because I'm short on supply, alloys and elerium, since I have not had a supply train or ambush troop colums mission and my reasearch on laser will be finished after 5 days (plus, my favorite gunner Arnold "Arnie" Schwarzenegger is still wounded... :))
The advent strength in the region is still at 1 and I have expanded only in one other region.
Thank you for your attention and have a nice day.

*Edit for corrections