Oops a Haven is empty

Balor

Oops a Haven is empty

Post by Balor »

I noticed that one of my havens had zero resistance operatives. I'm guessing I missed something and they got wiped out. I have looked around but I don't see any info on the forums or in game about this.
  • First is this a bug - most likely not
    If they were wiped out should it say region lost?
    Now that they are gone how do I get more people there?
    Anything else helpful I need to know about this?
LordYanaek

Re: Oops a Haven is empty

Post by LordYanaek »

Balor wrote:If they were wiped out should it say region lost?
Maybe not, but it means troubles for sure :o
Now that they are gone how do I get more people there?
If Advent vigilance is lower than 7, you can still get those Jailbreak missions where you get to free some rebels. Without any activity (as you don't have rebels), vigilance will eventually drop, but you'll have to scan with avenger to find those missions. Don't know if it's worth the troubles or not. probably depends how far you are in the campaign and how many havens you have.
Well, apart from ooops, nothing really stands out. :?

What probably happened is you missed an intel raid with all your rebels working on intel.
Manifest

Post by Manifest »

Balor wrote:I
You can restaff the region simply by posting a soldier there, a soldier increases recruitment rate and will allow you to start up your haven from scratch again. (Albeit slowly).
Balor

Post by Balor »

Thanks guys for the feedback. I put a soldier there but now it is a waiting game. I'm far enough in that missing that haven is goofy but not going to hurt the game.