Skip soldier rescue missions?

Phantom

Skip soldier rescue missions?

Post by Phantom »

So, I had a case where all my soldiers in the squad completed a rescue mission, but became captured. (4 soldiers). The mission was in east africa. Later in my campaign i had the opportunity to rescue these soldiers. There was one mission in east africa (where i lost my squad) where i could rescue soldier number 1. One mission was in west africa (other region) where i could rescue soldier number 2 mixed with other resistance members. There were two more missions and after a while I had my squad back. What I do not know is, what happens if i just skip this missions? Do I get another chance to rescue them? Or will they just die? Also can it be possible that i just was lucky to get these missions, because i only contacted three regions. Is it possible to miss such a mission because I do not have contact with a certain region or not enough resistance members on information job? Also what happens if I fail these rescue missions? Squad gets killed.... Will I get another chance to rescue my captured soldier? Also can it be possible to have more than one captured soldier in a rescue mission? (because in my case i got for every soldier a extra mission.) Thank you!
cmdrspyker92

Re: Skip soldier rescue missions?

Post by cmdrspyker92 »

I'd like to know too, because my doorn got captured on video because of a dumb map glitch
wei270

Re: Skip soldier rescue missions?

Post by wei270 »

yeah i think captured solider go back to the pool of available soldiers, so not only will you get another chance but also they may just show up randomly as you get poi lol