Evac Timers seem off?

Manifest

Evac Timers seem off?

Post by Manifest »

Were the evac timer mechanics changed in 1.1? I only see that it now takes 200% to get -2 turns instead of 190%, but I've been having missions where it takes one more turn than it should.

For example, my last mission was one Shinobi, infiltrated to 183% (Counter Dark Event Package Retrieval) on Legend. I should have 4 turns base, -1 for having 1-3 soldiers, and -1 for infiltrating to 150-200%. The Evac Timer should be two turns but it was three. I don't have the relevant dark event and I only had one other mission infiltrating at the time (supply raid).

Anyone else getting this?
code99

Re: Evac Timers seem off?

Post by code99 »

Yes it was changed in 1.1 afaik. You could always read the pinned changelog for 1.1 !
Manifest

Post by Manifest »

code99 wrote:Yes it was changed in 1.1 afaik. You could always read the pinned changelog for 1.1 !
Yes, I mentioned the relevant section of the notes, this doesn't fall within that listed change.
LordYanaek

Post by LordYanaek »

I think counter dark events missions have +1 on the evac timer.
code99

Post by code99 »

Manifest wrote:
code99 wrote:Yes it was changed in 1.1 afaik. You could always read the pinned changelog for 1.1 !
Yes, I mentioned the relevant section of the notes, this doesn't fall within that listed change.
Oh wow i mustve been blind! I have no idea how i did not see that in your post :D