Questions about havens [Game mechanics]

josna238

Questions about havens [Game mechanics]

Post by josna238 »

1.- The strengh on a task is linear? I mean if 4 intel rebels works 4 times as one rebel. Or do they have any diminishing return?

2.- How does the avenger help by scanning a region? Does it ount as a number of rebels, does it boost intel gathering or what?

3.- What effect has the faceless hunting mission and what happens if I fail or ignore?

4.- How much is the rate of recruitement "per recruit rebel", is it linear?

Thanks in advance for answers.
Antifringe

Re: Questions about havens [Game mechanics]

Post by Antifringe »

1) It's linear. Each unpromoted rebel gives 5"mission intel" per day (not to be confused with the Intel resource). A scientist advisor multiplies this number by 1.2.

2) The Avenger adds +20 mission intel per day, equivalent to four normal rebels.

3) Faceless steal supplies at the end of every month and also do negative work when assigned to a a job. Facelss hunting missions are how you get rid of them.

4) A rebel gives 3 "recruit points." A soldier advisor gives 5, and also applies a 5% bonus multiplier per rank above squaddie. It takes 100 points to get a recruit. The weights are 67 for rebel, 33 for rebel, 2 for engineer, 2 for scientist (the last two only happen if the region they are working in is liberated).
josna238

Post by josna238 »

Thanks, then if I understood well, for example if I have a squadie advisor (+5) plus 2 rebels (+3, +3) I have 11 recruit points getting a new rebel every 9 or 10 days. Isn't it?

And now, regarding your answers I have a new question:

5.- The job of finding faceless depends on intel rebels, recruiter rebels, advisors, them both or who?
leudaimon

Post by leudaimon »

josna238 wrote: 5.- The job of finding faceless depends on intel rebels, recruiter rebels, advisors, them both or who?
It depends on your soldier advisor only. It increases mainly with rank, but also with officer rank
trihero

Post by trihero »

Thanks, then if I understood well, for example if I have a squadie advisor (+5) plus 2 rebels (+3, +3) I have 11 recruit points getting a new rebel every 9 or 10 days. Isn't it?
Yes but just for detail's sake: a new recruit is either a rebel or a rookie. They come in a 2:1 ratio but the point is you can't guarantee you will get a new rebel to work jobs every 9 or 10 days.
wei270

Post by wei270 »

wait if solider adviser gives 5 toward recruitment does it mean that by putting every rebel on said intel , but adding in a solider as adviser. the haven will still be recruiting new rebel/recruit?
Jadiel

Post by Jadiel »

Yes, even with all rebels on intel, you will get a new rebel/rookie every 20 days or so if you have a soldier as advisor.
wei270

Post by wei270 »

thx that is the best thing i have hear for a long time