Can't see infiltration in 1.1 patch

DonMaster

Can't see infiltration in 1.1 patch

Post by DonMaster »

Hello! After I overwrite existing version with 1.1 i can't see infiltration times on the geoscape. In the first image the circled mission is already about 60% infiltrated but i can't see it in 1.1 patch. I can send new squad and start infiltration again but nothing happens. After mission expires i can play it normally and it is infiltrated.
http://imgur.com/Rax3Bm6
Moreover when i gather squad i cant see infiltration times on top right part of the screen
http://imgur.com/v5edmin
Did Anyone had similar problem or has a solution? This makes Long War 2 with patch 1.1 almost unplayable.
stehertz

Re: Can't see infiltration in 1.1 patch

Post by stehertz »

I did not notice the problem from your first picture but i have the same problem with the Infiltration Timer being gone from the Squad Load out screen (second picture). I spend a couple of hour trying to solve this, like restarting campaigns, removing all my mods, recreating the config files etc. So far i have had no success solving this.

But it is definitely connected to the patch because when i revert to the old LW_Overhaul.u file ( the 1.0 version) everything works just fine.

And yeah it make the game not playable without it so i am still playing on 1.0 version.
Raven496

Post by Raven496 »

....did you try deleting the files in the config folder...?That worked for me when I had startup problems...the details are in the mod description...
DonMaster

Post by DonMaster »

I did, it didn't help.
Raven496

Post by Raven496 »

from the pics it looks like you have a real high resolution...maybe its a glitch with your high resolution? try a lower resolution?