Can suppression stack?(Request)

Manifest

Can suppression stack?(Request)

Post by Manifest »

It apparently doesn't but I feel like it should. I know the aim debuff was nerfed to -30 from -50 to make it so enemies won't always run it, but when enemy aim starts stacking or they get ammo upgrades with grazing it feels a bit like the opposite problem. They'll just shoot for like ~30 instead of running.

At least dedicated suppression perks (Lockdown, Mayhem) should increase the aim debuff a little to incentivize their activation.

Edit: It could just be that area suppression doesn't stack.
Last edited by Manifest on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
cmdrspyker92

Re: Can suppression stack?(Request)

Post by cmdrspyker92 »

I mean, if I have 5 guys with 30% aim shots and only 1 enemy priority remaining, ill shoot at him 5 times.

That said, if you stack flashbangs + suppression, there aim is around 10%. So. Red fog on top of that is usually enough to put it in the negatives.
Sporadix

Post by Sporadix »

The tooltip says that multiple suppressions stack, so if I'm being lied to that's pretty egregious. Having nobody die on my most recent HQ was pretty dependent on double suppressing the boss until my soldiers were ready to burst him down with Demolition.
trihero

Post by trihero »

I'm not sure that area suppression stacks (unless PI been lying to me again) but I'm pretty sure regular suppression stacks.