Patch 1.2 - save

redsky14

Patch 1.2 - save

Post by redsky14 »

So im maybe 4-5 hours in the game , start with 1.1 patch. Its not big problem, but can i continue with new patch ? Everything looks fine, my soldiers are just 2nd rank..

So is it save game compatible ? Ty!
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: Patch 1.2 - save

Post by johnnylump »

Should be, yes.
Saph7
Long War 2 Crew

Post by Saph7 »

I'm in the same situation – any idea what'll happen with AWC perks? The pool's been changed as I understand it.
xwynns
Long War 2 Crew

Post by xwynns »

Perks that have already been rolled will stay the same. New characters will draw from the new pool
Meme Turtle

Post by Meme Turtle »

I have noticed that some skills of my psi ops have changed due to new psi tree. Instead of stasis there is sustain now. Any way to revert these changes or retrain my psi operatives, so they can have stasis again?
cerebrawl

Post by cerebrawl »

Just adding to what xwynns said:

The AWC perks are set when the soldier becomes a squaddie, rookies are blank slates, so any of your current soldiers who are still rookies will get their perks from the new AWC pool.
Jacke

Post by Jacke »

xwynns wrote:Perks that have already been rolled will stay the same. New characters will draw from the new pool
The mod LW2 Soldier AWC Reroll Command adds a console command to reroll the AWC Perks based on current AWC config. Its Steam page also describes the stock LW2 console commands to restore AWC perk unlocks you already have on that soldier.