Suggestion: Mission detection filter

Undershaft

Suggestion: Mission detection filter

Post by Undershaft »

I'm in mid September now, at the stage of the game where I've contacted a large percentage of regions and am waiting for shadow chamber construction to finish. With supply raids and retaliations happening very often now, the pace of the game has drastically diminished. What aggravates the situation are the constant mission popups. At this point, there are too many of them, especially because I don't really want or need to do regular ops anymore.

I very briefly thought about taking most my rebels off the intel job and put them into hiding (not on supply duty, to avoid even more retaliations that would slow the game down even further), but I *do* want them to produce the intel resource and look for troop columns, raids and dark events.

Now my suggestion: Wouldn't it be sensible to implement a mission filter, maybe even allow channeling your intel-crew's efforts into a specific direction? Especially in the mid-to-later game it would be nice if you could set a filter to only show raids, invasion warnings, dark event prevention and scientist acquisition, for example.