v1.2 UI Issues -- missing squad selector and colored ability icons

andanteinblue

v1.2 UI Issues -- missing squad selector and colored ability icons

Post by andanteinblue »

Not sure if other people are seeing this too, or if there's something buggy on my end, but I see to be missing some UI features after the update:

* Icons in the tactical UI are no longer color coded by action type. They used to be shaded green for free actions and gold for double actions. They just have a bland white color now. Not related to this mod, which I've never used before.
-- Edit: Resetting ini files, verifying cache and reinstalling LW2 resolved this issue. Still not sure what the cause was.

* The squad select for infiltration screen seems to be missing the "select a squad" bar at the top.
-- Edit: This was caused by the ini edits submitted here on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Xcom/comments/ ... i_changes/

Have anyone else seen these issues before? I have a few ini file edits that I can revert, but I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced similar problems. I've tried uninstalling all mods other than LW2 and loading up an existing save, and both problems persist. I've also tried starting a new campaign with only LW2, and the latter problem persists (I don't have any free action / double action skills in the new campaign).