Questions about officers [Game mechanics]

josna238

Questions about officers [Game mechanics]

Post by josna238 »

1.- If I have 2 officers in same mission, I know that only one work as officer, but is the other one affected by the leadership bonus? can he win leadership bonus for being under upper officer?

2. Wich abilities of the officers break concealment? appart fron normal (shoot, grenade, etc.)

3.- If I disband a squad, do the leadership bonus still remain on soldiers for the next time they serve under this officer?

4.- Can a soldier gain leadership bonus with different officers? I mean with this officer have +6 anything becase served in 6 missions and with another have 2 anything because served under him on 2 mission

5.- Where can I see the leadership bonus of each soldier?

6.- Have they any special feature like gaining less XP or being more likely to bleed or anything else?

Thanks in advance for answers.
Hobbes

Re: Questions about officers [Game mechanics]

Post by Hobbes »

josna238 wrote:1.- If I have 2 officers in same mission, I know that only one work as officer, but is the other one affected by the leadership bonus? can he win leadership bonus for being under upper officer?
Yes, the lower officer will gain leadership bonus from the upper officer
2. Wich abilities of the officers break concealment? appart fron normal (shoot, grenade, etc.)
I don't think any of the officer abilities break concealment, but I'm not 100% sure on that one.
3.- If I disband a squad, do the leadership bonus still remain on soldiers for the next time they serve under this officer?
Squads are irrelevant to the leadership bonus because it is attributed to individual soldiers, not the squad were they served
4.- Can a soldier gain leadership bonus with different officers? I mean with this officer have +6 anything becase served in 6 missions and with another have 2 anything because served under him on 2 mission
Yes, it can gain bonuses from two or more different leaders
5.- Where can I see the leadership bonus of each soldier?
You can't see the bonuses separate but the total sum of the ability, I think. The exception is when you fire during a mission where the aim penalties/bonuses appear separate

If you click on Officer Abilities on the officer's screen on Squad Management and then on View Leadership History you'll see which soldiers and how many missions did they serve under this officer
6.- Have they any special feature like gaining less XP or being more likely to bleed or anything else?

Thanks in advance for answers.
I don't think so.
This alien aggression will not stand man!