What are exactly the benefits of a liberated region?

josna238

What are exactly the benefits of a liberated region?

Post by josna238 »

I know that a liberated region give more resources but how much?, it won't receive some missions but which of them?
Do they receive faceless? WHat happen with the advent legions on that region when they are liberated? they go to another region, they dissappear?
There is another global reward by doing liberations?
Jadiel

Re: What are exactly the benefits of a liberated region?

Post by Jadiel »

Liberated regions get a 20% bonus to all jobs (intel, supply, recruit) done in them. Additionally, recruit jobs have a small chance to get you extra scientists/engineers.

Advent can't run any operations in a liberated region except invasion. When you liberate a region, it destroys 5 ADVENT strength (or all of it if there's less than 5), any remaining strength is distributed to adjacent (non-liberated) regions.
fowlJ

Post by fowlJ »

All jobs in a liberated region are 20% more effective.

Liberated regions receive no normal missions - you don't need to worry about Intel in them unless you think ADVENT is gearing up for an invasion.

I believe you still recruit faceless in liberated regions.

When you liberate a region it destroys up to 5 ADVENT strength. The remainder scatters to other nearby regions.

You need to liberate a region to reveal the AVATAR project and complete the game. The only other benefit (besides destroying strength and earning additional income) is that rebels in Recruit have a small chance to recruit scientists or engineers instead of rebels or soldiers.
stefan3iii

Post by stefan3iii »

You also get the occasional invasion of your region, which provides a lot of good corpses and xp.
Dwarfling

Post by Dwarfling »

stefan3iii wrote:You also get the occasional invasion of your region, which provides a lot of good corpses and xp.
At the cost of some of your haven personnel (and maybe some wounds).
stefan3iii

Post by stefan3iii »

Dwarfling wrote:
stefan3iii wrote:You also get the occasional invasion of your region, which provides a lot of good corpses and xp.
At the cost of some of your haven personnel (and maybe some wounds).
Yeah you'll lose a few rebels, but it's easily worth the corpses you get I think. All I'm saying, is if I could push a button to generate this mission every time I hit 13 rebels in a region I would :)

I don't think the actual mission is very hard, because you get 12 soldiers which is ridiculous.

edit: I will add, that the hardest part of these missions is fighting the crippling lag.
Dwarfling

Post by Dwarfling »

stefan3iii wrote:edit: I will add, that the hardest part of these missions is fighting the crippling lag.
Yup, I got a toaster computer and at minimal even the music was slowing down.