Accolades where they are deserved...

Ogarious

Accolades where they are deserved...

Post by Ogarious »

The Long War 2 mod is the @#!$!! I think someone else took things one step further, but I ran into a mission which was more or less a Advent/Alien Sectoid factory for churning out undead to use as cannon fodder/shock troops. Mission was very intense, nobody made it out without at least minor wounds, despite having 2 healers in the party and 2 Grenadiers....

The work done to expand Xcom 2 has been well done.
Bu6613man

Re: Accolades where they are deserved...

Post by Bu6613man »

I completely agree. Completely. There are a few things that frustrate me. But I bought Xcom 2 for LW2. I never played the base game, and now Xcom 2 is my second most played game on steam. It's like an infinity of fun. Thank you modders and testers.
Daegog

Post by Daegog »

I think there are kudos for everyone on this one.. To JohnnyLump and the Pavonis gang for giving us our LW Crack..

And for Firaxis for allowing others to expand upon and create even more content in their game..

Can you imagine how great games like Borderlands, Mass Effect, Dragon Age and other games COULD be if their devs just put modding tools out for the community.. Oh well.
Zloth

Post by Zloth »

Can't wait to see what they will put out themselves! (And to see the inevitable Firaxis mod that adds a bunch of features and makes the game 3 times longer. ;)
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views…
-- Doctor Who in "Face of Evil"