Respec PsiOps

Zaramnor

Respec PsiOps

Post by Zaramnor »

Hello,

I'm sick of getting stupid skills to train with my PsiOp ... There is never a combination of skills as I would like them to be.

Now I'm looking for a solution besides getting rid of my PsiOps. Is there any way to reskill them? Perhaps by console command? My idea was simply to change them to another class and then back again, but the command for Psi does not work (MakeSoldierAClass "Name" LWS_PsiOperative) and it seems, that they will be rookies again.

You can plan every class, to match your team and playstyle, but one class is ...
- delayed to get
- hard to train
- like a lottery to skill

Is there anyone in this galaxy who thinks, this makes sense? Please tell me, there are some cheating options, to give them the skills, I want them to have.
Elfich

Re: Respec PsiOps

Post by Elfich »

There is a much longer and in depth thread on this subject in the forum. Take a look at that one.
Zaramnor

Post by Zaramnor »

When I search for 'respec' and 'psi', there are just two hits... Mine and another one, which doesn't answer my question.

So, if you could give me a hint, where to find a answer for 'how to respec my psi' or 'how to give psi the skills I want them to have', it would be nice.... (don't need a thread to be linked, where one explains, how great these othere abilities are in his opinion...)
JulianSkies

Post by JulianSkies »

The "psi ops still suck" thread has, somewhere inside it, some information about manipulating psi ops that already exist I'm very certain
Zaramnor

Post by Zaramnor »

Thank you!
Emerging_Chaos

Post by Emerging_Chaos »

The console command doesn't work because Pavonis didn't introduce a new class with the Psi Ops like they did with the rest. It's the same Psi Op. So MakeSoldierAClass PsiOperative is what you need to use.
volkon13

Post by volkon13 »

You may also take a look on recent mod - LW2: Make PsiOps Great Again!

It incorporates ideas from topic on psiops mentioned above. Works with existing saves.

Won't help with bed roll on skills, but part of them was buffed + you will get total of 13 skills to collect on single guy.
Zaramnor

Post by Zaramnor »

Ah ok, now I got it.

I will try this later. For now, I give "Make PsiOp great again" a try. Seems to be a really nice classmod.