Need help about tactical hud

deadpoet

Need help about tactical hud

Post by deadpoet »

I think it's because I use OW all mod and Evac all mod ,I believe max ability slot that can display is 14? My problem is can I do anything about this ,I mean I saw some youtuber have arrow icon at last row to go to "page 2" of ability slot.

Can anyone teach me how to do that? Btw my skill in coding is "non-exist" and sorry for my language (English is kinda hard for me)

And if you need me to provide any information regards the mod I use or anything else, please tell me.

THX
Jacke

Re: Need help about tactical hud

Post by Jacke »

The scroll arrow for more than 14 abilities is the default interface and you should just have it. The mod 30 Ability Icons will show up to 30 icons without scrolling.
deadpoet

Post by deadpoet »

First of I'm sorry for multiple post.
Jacke wrote:The scroll arrow for more than 14 abilities is the default interface and you should just have it. The mod 30 Ability Icons will show up to 30 icons without scrolling.
I got suggestion that maybe some mod conflict with ones that I use.
LordYanaek

Post by LordYanaek »

If you have a mod that shows more abilities, you should check "Use Base-Game Tactical Ability HUD" in Options-Abilities to avoid conflicts (and allow the mod to have an effect).
Otherwise you should have the arrow available if you have actually more than 14 abilities without any special manipulations.

Maybe post the list of mods you use so if someone knows there is a conflict they can tell you.