Stuck in Alien Nest 2 Mission

ckartsonis

Stuck in Alien Nest 2 Mission

Post by ckartsonis »

Is there any work around for getting a squad out of the alien next mission if you were not smart enough to realize that was a bug or read it on the forums before you tried to run it a 2nd time? I am in jeopardy of having to scrap my 1st long lasting Ironman campaign if there is no way to recover this squad. I don't even care if I have to kill them all off and resurrect them somehow back on the Avenger....whatever will not make me have wasted all this time would be amazing.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys may be able to provide.

Christopher
darkerevent

Re: Stuck in Alien Nest 2 Mission

Post by darkerevent »

I can't remember the exact procedure people have posted before, but I seem to remember something about there being a console command that allows for force-quitting a mission. That might be something to look into if no one replies with a more specific suggestion.
Zyrrashijn

Post by Zyrrashijn »

haven't tested it, but the console command "endmission xcomwins true" should do the trick.
ckartsonis

Post by ckartsonis »

Zyrrashijn wrote:haven't tested it, but the console command "endmission xcomwins true" should do the trick.
Thanks for pushing me in the right direction, the command was actually "endbattle xcomwins true"

Thanks again for saving my campaign.
Zyrrashijn

Post by Zyrrashijn »

Cheers!