Please post mod for manual download/installation: 'Make all Items Available & Remove Unused Upgrades'

theballrus

Please post mod for manual download/installation: 'Make all Items Available & Remove Unused Upgrades'

Post by theballrus »

It's very much appreciated if someone could add that to nexus or somewhere, I'm having trouble getting it to download on steam. Thanks!
Clibanarius

Re: Please post mod for manual download/installation: 'Make all Items Available & Remove Unused Upgrades'

Post by Clibanarius »

You realize that mod is built into 1.2 already, right?
DuskNite

Re: Please post mod for manual download/installation: 'Make all Items Available & Remove Unused Upgrades'

Post by DuskNite »

While it is included, it does not include the function to remove unused upgrades from secondary weapons and stuck (if you are using Grimy).

That being said, I dont think this is the right place to ask.
Dwarfling

Post by Dwarfling »

Clibanarius wrote:You realize that mod is built into 1.2 already, right?
Maybe he wants to use it on Vanilla.
Clibanarius

Post by Clibanarius »

I doubt that, why would you post a thread about a LW2-specific mod on an LW2-specific board if that were the case?