More ability icons?

sarge945

More ability icons?

Post by sarge945 »

Would it be possible to increase the number of ability icons per page in the ability bar? Having to cycle through pages is a major annoyance and there is a lot more room, should be able to fit more than 14 icons.
Jacke

Re: More ability icons?

Post by Jacke »

The mod "30 Ability Icons" can do that.
Clibanarius

Post by Clibanarius »

This might be slightly off-topic, but it MIGHT (key word there) help ya some: Pressing X switches pages on the ability icon bar. I didn't know about that for friggin' thousand hours of playing LW2 and probably an equal amount of XCOM2 before it. Because of it, I've actually switched down to 10 icons per row so that I can use 1 through 0 and X as hotkeys to hit every ability, instead of being forced to use the mouse to select those last 4 abilities manually.
LordYanaek

Post by LordYanaek »

Clibanarius wrote:Pressing X switches pages on the ability icon bar.
Wow, never read this anywhere. I'll have to unbind "x" from the Interact shortcut.

Also off topic but related, i'm now using Grimy's Hotkeys to bind some common actions (such as hunker or overwatch) to hotkeys and remove them from the ability bar. It helps keep it cleaner. Be sure to read how to configure the ini if you want to use it.