Is kicking in the balls waiting for the translations !!! Upload the patch and make us happy !!!

steecazzi

Is kicking in the balls waiting for the translations !!! Upload the patch and make us happy !!!

Post by steecazzi »

UPLOAD
Per terra e per mare
Clibanarius

Re: Is kicking in the balls waiting for the translations !!! Upload the patch and make us happy !!!

Post by Clibanarius »

Okay, stop fucking spamming the forums with your shit. We all want the patch, but it's not going to come any faster by having some moron post a slew of threads on the subject.
Sporadix

Re: Is kicking in the balls waiting for the translations !!! Upload the patch and make us happy !!!

Post by Sporadix »

I really want to play it too, but geez, have some dignity.

It'll be uploaded when it's finished.
Dlareh

Post by Dlareh »

Translations are not delaying the patch, that's something easy that's just happening in parallel.

They're still doing final playtesting and balancing since much has changed. It's not ready yet.
Last edited by Dlareh on Fri May 05, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Excitement continues to build as city centers across the globe prepare for the latest incarnation of Groundhog Day.
Clibanarius

Post by Clibanarius »

Dlareh wrote:Translations are not delaying the patch, that's something easy that's just happening in paralle.

They're still doing final playtesting and balancing since much has changed. It's not ready yet.
Precisely. And it's also worth noting that the translation batch is finished, so it's not holding anything up even if it were the last piece of the patch.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Post by johnnylump »

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but please do not spam the forums with multiple topics with the same message. We'll upload 1.3 when we're ready.
Clibanarius

Post by Clibanarius »

Johnnylump, again with an inhuman amount of patience for us. Thanks again for the mod and for the work you guys are putting into patching it even after contracted pay ends. Personally, though, as someone who's not touched another game since LW2 came out, I also can't wait for 1.3 and am hoping like heck that this weekend'll be the one it comes out!
Ethereal Commander

Post by Ethereal Commander »

Sporadix wrote:I really want to play it too, but geez, have some dignity.

It'll be uploaded when it's finished.
This, plus have some self respect, whining that the devs are not doing it fast enough for your liking when your getting their product for free is beyond me.
Zenteck

Post by Zenteck »

Yeah I'm the same, been chomping at the bit for 1.3. But I've gotten loads of coursework done over the last couple of weeks; trying to stay ahead so that when 1.3 hits I can neglect my studies with a clear conscience. :D

Whenever you're ready Pavonis. You folks do good work.
steecazzi

Post by steecazzi »

A lot of noise for nothing, some are lousy, the only one who knew the post was Johnnylump. But what respect are you talking about? I have always praised the work of the team; Go read my old posts better. Being a job commissioned by Firaxis it's clear that to get out perfect (?!) Included all the translations .. but testing a pre-release would not upset the Planet Earth.
Per terra e per mare