Retal/Mini Retal Spacing?

trihero

Retal/Mini Retal Spacing?

Post by trihero »

I'm playing through (quickly) on Rookie mode to get a feel of 1.3, and I'm aware of the following change by the patch notes
- Retaliations (and mini-retals) will occur according to a different mechanism: every day you have a rebel on a job, the rebel has a chance to be detected by ADVENT. That chance is impacted by difficulty level, regional vigilance and alert. If detection occurs, a global bucket to trigger a retaliation gets a little more full. (There are buckets for each rebel job except hiding and a master bucket for full Haven retaliations). Once a threshhold is reached, a retal/mini-retal will occur and the bucket empties. They will tend to occur in busier regions. This reduces the minimum working rebels threshhold to trigger retals and should space out retals/mini-retals better. Increased regional cooldowns for these missions.
In spite of this, I just had a full retaliation, followed by a recruit mini-retal one day later. 10 days earlier, I had a supply retal. All in the same zone (strength 5).

In other words

Supply retal -> 10 days later -> full retal -> 1 day later -> recruit mini-retal

Maybe this was already possible prior to 1.3, but it sure feels like an awful amount of retals within a short time frame, and this is on rookie. I can't imagine what you guys are facing on legend.

Maybe retals/mini-retals should share a timer?