Rookie availability of sword upgrades?

trihero

Rookie availability of sword upgrades?

Post by trihero »

I know this may not be an issue for those legend-only players, but I've noticed by August 3rd in my Rookie playthrough that I have a total of...zero stun lancer corpses. What's strange is that the devs were generous enough to stick a stun lancer in every rainbow pod already, but I'm still lacking SL corpses. I've raided 2 HQS and haven't gone out of way to blow up stun lancers.

I do remember running into a rainbow pod where I reluctantly had to stick a shredder gun up their butts and that's probably how I lost the corpse, and perhaps that itself should be a consideration that when you face rainbow pods you expect to aoe most of them down. But anyways my specific, substantive point is that

-it feels bad to be in August and not be able to make any tier 2 swords
-whereas at the same time, I already have coil guns and am pushing plasma for everyone else's weapons

So while the non-shinobis are kicking some butt with nice weapons, shinobis are scratching their butts with caveman swords : /

Would appreciate some sort of tweaking to accomodate rookie difficulty at least. May also have to improve archon body collection rate because I'll have plasma on everyone else long before I can equip more than 1-2 shinobis with fusion blades.