Your least favorite things about 1.3 ?

Dwarfling

Re: Your least favorite things about 1.3 ?

Post by Dwarfling »

The amount of reflex actions on Legendary is quickly getting on my nerves. I'm not under-infiltrating yet every green alert pods seems to always roll at least one overwatch and yellow alert pods seem to get actions on half of their members. I swear to god half of all the wounds I've taken is from yellow actions hitting 40-50% shots from guys I leave in half cover.
cryptc

Re: Your least favorite things about 1.3 ?

Post by cryptc »

trihero wrote:I mean if I had "least favorite things" I would first try not to use that wording since it seems negative/complaining, and I would just create highly specific threads with specific titles so people could discuss substantive issues with more productive results.
Don't get me wrong, all in all I'm loving 1.3 and find it quite improved from 1.2. But that doesn't make it immune to criticism, the loving kind where we try to figure out how to make 1.4 even better :)

There was already a thread discussing favorite things, and I had a minor thing to mention and I figured others might have other minor things as well, that's why I made the topic.