Rocket Modifiers

hewhoispale

Rocket Modifiers

Post by hewhoispale »

So, there are a lot of accuracy modifiers in this game. Since the technical's rocket accuracy is based on the soldier's base aim and seems to ignore weapon-liked boosts like tracer rounds and hyper-reactive pupils, what modifiers do effect it?
A non-exhaustive list:
  • PCS: Aim?
  • Steady Hands?
  • The perk: Aim?
  • Lone wolf
  • Stock/Steady weapon?
  • PCS: Combat Rush?
LordYanaek

Re: Rocket Modifiers

Post by LordYanaek »

You pretty much covered it
hewhoispale wrote:the technical's rocket accuracy is based on the soldier's base aim
So unless one of those perks doesn't work like it sound it would be :
  • Steady Hands?
  • Lone wolf
  • Stock/Steady weapon? × (it's tied to the weapon)
  • Combat Fitness
hewhoispale

Post by hewhoispale »

LordYanaek wrote:You pretty much covered it
hewhoispale wrote:the technical's rocket accuracy is based on the soldier's base aim
So unless one of those perks doesn't work like it sound it would be :
  • Steady Hands?
  • Lone wolf
  • Stock/Steady weapon? × (it's tied to the weapon)
  • Combat Fitness
Really? So my technical that rolled Aim and Steady Hands in the AWC actually did something right? Score. I'm going to be really sad when she dies to a through-cover gunner crit.
Thrair
Long War 2 Crew

Post by Thrair »

hewhoispale wrote:Really? So my technical that rolled Aim and Steady Hands in the AWC actually did something right? Score. I'm going to be really sad when she dies to a through-cover gunner crit.
Jeez. Paint the bullseye on her yourself, murderer! Might as well write her a biography about how she's about to retire!
hewhoispale

Post by hewhoispale »

Thrair wrote:
hewhoispale wrote:Really? So my technical that rolled Aim and Steady Hands in the AWC actually did something right? Score. I'm going to be really sad when she dies to a through-cover gunner crit.
Jeez. Paint the bullseye on her yourself, murderer! Might as well write her a biography about how she's about to retire!
I'm going to do that now. Then I just need to figure out who her partner is, buy vengeance, and put them on missions together.
LordYanaek

Post by LordYanaek »

:lol:

Back on topic my favorite combo is Aim+Deep Cover. Dash into position, hunker for bonus defense get a very accurate rocket.
Too bad the only soldier who rolled it barely used it as it was really late in the campaign :(