Some thoughts about 1.3 applied to a saved campaign

gq87

Some thoughts about 1.3 applied to a saved campaign

Post by gq87 »

Well 1.3 certainly seems interesting. Some thoughts

First: It would have been nice to be allowed to respec my soldiers myself instead of having the mod do it for me....I have gunners that no longer shred armor... that is bad.

Second: There seems to be a bug for the reinforcements warning for missions in which my troopers start concealed. I have a green reinforcements warning at the start of the mission that does not go away.

Third: Missions that are supposed to reduce the doom count don't. The doom count gets a buff for the amount in which it is supposed to be reduced... then the pips go away. Completed black site mission and didn't get back any of the ground on the doom timer.
Tuhalu

Re: Some thoughts about 1.3 applied to a saved campaign

Post by Tuhalu »

gq87 wrote: Second: There seems to be a bug for the reinforcements warning for missions in which my troopers start concealed. I have a green reinforcements warning at the start of the mission that does not go away.
This is not a bug. In 1.3, many missions have a fixed schedule for reinforcements that begins at the start of the mission rather than when you break concealment. You'll start the mission with reinforcements on the way and the green reinforcements message is a reminder of that.
gq87

Re: Some thoughts about 1.3 applied to a saved campaign

Post by gq87 »

yeah figured that out a bit later and felt a bit like a dummy... I read most of the patch notes.... just missed that part. :D