Too many resistance members?

Indy256

Too many resistance members?

Post by Indy256 »

I'm towards the end of May with a Haven in New Mexico that has 16 resistance members in it. I thought the cap was 13, which makes sense seeing that I can't change the job of the last three away from "hiding." Does this mean there are at least 3 faceless in the Haven, or is it just a recruitment bug?
Logdog

Re: Too many resistance members?

Post by Logdog »

I have a Haven with 17 and yeah all they do is hide :D

I think it comes from doing jailbreaks etc. where you get some free resistance personel and can therefore go above the normal 13, dont think they are Faceless... I just consider them "reserves" in case someone dies in my Haven for what ever reason ;)
nmkaplan

Post by nmkaplan »

It's neither - it's working exactly as designed.

The 3 "extra" rebels, I believe, are true reserves. They'll be there to fill in if any of your rebels get killed in retaliation or rendezvous missions.
Jacke

Post by Jacke »

Indy256 wrote:...with a Haven in New Mexico that has 16 resistance members in it. I thought the cap was 13....
You can put a maximum of 13 resistance members on jobs. You can have more in a Haven but they will only be able to hide.
Manifest

Post by Manifest »

Indy256 wrote:I'm towards the end of May with a Haven in New Mexico that has 16 resistance members in it. I thought the cap was 13, which makes sense seeing that I can't change the job of the last three away from "hiding." Does this mean there are at least 3 faceless in the Haven, or is it just a recruitment bug?
You can have more than 13 as intended, but only 13 can work.
Dwarfling

Post by Dwarfling »

Be sure to check the haven periodically because the extras can also level up.