Exact Infil for Command Pod

Manifest

Exact Infil for Command Pod

Post by Manifest »

Does anyone wanna tell me how to be gamey and know what the exact infiltration level the command pod appears for supply/ambush? Is it 100%? Because honestly I would probably rather start unconcealed than fight a command pod (not that I have yet).
fowlJ

Re: Exact Infil for Command Pod

Post by fowlJ »

The command pod (as well as all other details of a mission) is not based on infiltration directly, it's based on the Alert Level.

Alert is equal to ADVENT Strength in the mission region (in the case a a Supply Raid the higher of the source region and destination region) plus sometimes a per-mission modifier (I believe Supply Raids are +1), plus a modifier for how infiltrated you are, up to +12 at 0% or -3 at 200%, with 100% being +0. I can't remember off the top of my head at what Alert exactly the command pod starts being a thing, but if the strength of the region sending or receiving the mission is more than quite low, or if you can't fully infiltrate the mission, there will almost definitely be one.
chrisb
Pavonis Dev

Re: Exact Infil for Command Pod

Post by chrisb »

fowlJ wrote:The command pod (as well as all other details of a mission) is not based on infiltration directly, it's based on the Alert Level.

Alert is equal to ADVENT Strength in the mission region (in the case a a Supply Raid the higher of the source region and destination region) plus sometimes a per-mission modifier (I believe Supply Raids are +1), plus a modifier for how infiltrated you are, up to +12 at 0% or -3 at 200%, with 100% being +0. I can't remember off the top of my head at what Alert exactly the command pod starts being a thing, but if the strength of the region sending or receiving the mission is more than quite low, or if you can't fully infiltrate the mission, there will almost definitely be one.
Alert 5-6 has a command pod of 5, alert 7+ has a command pod of 8.