Anyone like Kubikiri in AWC?

DonCrabio

Anyone like Kubikiri in AWC?

Post by DonCrabio »

From my point of view this is now absolutely worst AWC perk available. Only assaults can have reliable crit chance and they almost always need to move before the shot. Can someone suggest good use for it?
Manifest

Re: Anyone like Kubikiri in AWC?

Post by Manifest »

DonCrabio wrote:From my point of view this is now absolutely worst AWC perk available. Only assaults can have reliable crit chance and they almost always need to move before the shot. Can someone suggest good use for it?
Basically you have to build around it, but it's only worth it to kill something really durable, you may not even encounter something worth using it on every mission.

As far as using it, it's just a matter of stacking crit isn't it?

Crit Rangers are decent at it too, they've got aggression. And maybe a class with phantom/shadowstrike? Though I haven't gotten to see that yet.

*Talon Rounds
*Laser Sight
*Get Some/Command (For Flanks)
*Cover Destruction
*Holo-Targeter
*Crit Perks (Deadshot, CnP, Locked On, Aggression, Executioner etc.)
*Mind Merge
*Steady Weapon (Mostly only viable for snipers sadly.)

It's not like getting Kubikiri is hitting the jackpot in many cases, but if you focus really hard on it you can make it reliable. Whether that's worth it is up to you.
Daergar

Re: Anyone like Kubikiri in AWC?

Post by Daergar »

I won't bother with in AWC, but I am most certainly taking it on every one on my sharpshooters for the sole reason of being able to take down sectopods and the likes with one shot.

It's one of the few skills that require an almost rpg-like min-maxing for the crit chance, what with buffs and gear specifically aimed toward it. Rather fun, actually.