Redscreen Rounds and Fan Fire

Post Reply
IslamDunk
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:43 am

Redscreen Rounds and Fan Fire

Post by IslamDunk » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:06 pm

The description of Redscreen Rounds say "Lowers target's hack defense by 25 with every hit".
So does Fan Fire trigger Redscreen Rounds' Effect three times when all hits are registered?

<Edit>
In theory, a Ranger with the skiil tree below

Light 'em Up
Walk Fire
Locked On
Center Mass
Executioner
Grazing Fire
Rapid Fire
Combat Fitness

with all Pistol Perks can perform the following;

Light 'em Up > Lightning Hands > Fan Fire (5 stacks)
Lightning Hands > Fan Fire > Light 'em up (5 stacks)
Lightning Hands > Fan Fire > Walk Fire (5 stacks)
Lightning Hands > Fan Fire > Rapid Fire (6 stacks)

so if all shots are successfully registered, a Ranger can lower a target's Hack Defense by a maximum of 150, BUT ONLY IF the Redscreen Rounds Effect is stackable.

Manifest
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:30 pm

Re: Redscreen Rounds and Fan Fire

Post by Manifest » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:34 am

It didn't used to. But in the 1.3 bugfixes section there's a line that now says they do. So they were intended to stack and should stack now.

JulianSkies
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:17 am

Re: Redscreen Rounds and Fan Fire

Post by JulianSkies » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:19 pm

Manifest wrote:It didn't used to. But in the 1.3 bugfixes section there's a line that now says they do. So they were intended to stack and should stack now.
They should stack, yes, but I would still be careful with Fan Fire, I am not confident this ability would apply a status effect thrice.

bountygiver
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:33 am

Re: Redscreen Rounds and Fan Fire

Post by bountygiver » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:17 am

JulianSkies wrote:
Manifest wrote:It didn't used to. But in the 1.3 bugfixes section there's a line that now says they do. So they were intended to stack and should stack now.
They should stack, yes, but I would still be careful with Fan Fire, I am not confident this ability would apply a status effect thrice.
it won't, it uses multi target to hit the additional 2 times, which are not affected by ammo effects, same bug as faceoff.

gimrah
Long War 2 Crew
Posts: 422
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:25 pm

Re: Redscreen Rounds and Fan Fire

Post by gimrah » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:52 am

bountygiver wrote:
JulianSkies wrote:
Manifest wrote:It didn't used to. But in the 1.3 bugfixes section there's a line that now says they do. So they were intended to stack and should stack now.
They should stack, yes, but I would still be careful with Fan Fire, I am not confident this ability would apply a status effect thrice.
it won't, it uses multi target to hit the additional 2 times, which are not affected by ammo effects, same bug as faceoff.
Does ammo not work with faceoff? That sucks.

Franzy
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Redscreen Rounds and Fan Fire

Post by Franzy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:59 am

It's not a bug, AFAIK, it's a feature. Only the first target is affected by on-hit effects.

bountygiver
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:33 am

Re: Redscreen Rounds and Fan Fire

Post by bountygiver » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:40 pm

gimrah wrote:
bountygiver wrote:
JulianSkies wrote: They should stack, yes, but I would still be careful with Fan Fire, I am not confident this ability would apply a status effect thrice.
it won't, it uses multi target to hit the additional 2 times, which are not affected by ammo effects, same bug as faceoff.
Does ammo not work with faceoff? That sucks.
not for anyone beyond the first target, that's why I made this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =892359262

Post Reply