Redscreen Rounds and Fan Fire

IslamDunk

Redscreen Rounds and Fan Fire

Post by IslamDunk »

The description of Redscreen Rounds say "Lowers target's hack defense by 25 with every hit".
So does Fan Fire trigger Redscreen Rounds' Effect three times when all hits are registered?

<Edit>
In theory, a Ranger with the skiil tree below

Light 'em Up
Walk Fire
Locked On
Center Mass
Executioner
Grazing Fire
Rapid Fire
Combat Fitness

with all Pistol Perks can perform the following;

Light 'em Up > Lightning Hands > Fan Fire (5 stacks)
Lightning Hands > Fan Fire > Light 'em up (5 stacks)
Lightning Hands > Fan Fire > Walk Fire (5 stacks)
Lightning Hands > Fan Fire > Rapid Fire (6 stacks)

so if all shots are successfully registered, a Ranger can lower a target's Hack Defense by a maximum of 150, BUT ONLY IF the Redscreen Rounds Effect is stackable.
Manifest

Re: Redscreen Rounds and Fan Fire

Post by Manifest »

It didn't used to. But in the 1.3 bugfixes section there's a line that now says they do. So they were intended to stack and should stack now.
JulianSkies

Post by JulianSkies »

Manifest wrote:It didn't used to. But in the 1.3 bugfixes section there's a line that now says they do. So they were intended to stack and should stack now.
They should stack, yes, but I would still be careful with Fan Fire, I am not confident this ability would apply a status effect thrice.
bountygiver

Post by bountygiver »

JulianSkies wrote:
Manifest wrote:It didn't used to. But in the 1.3 bugfixes section there's a line that now says they do. So they were intended to stack and should stack now.
They should stack, yes, but I would still be careful with Fan Fire, I am not confident this ability would apply a status effect thrice.
it won't, it uses multi target to hit the additional 2 times, which are not affected by ammo effects, same bug as faceoff.
gimrah
Long War 2 Crew

Post by gimrah »

bountygiver wrote:
JulianSkies wrote:
it won't, it uses multi target to hit the additional 2 times, which are not affected by ammo effects, same bug as faceoff.
Does ammo not work with faceoff? That sucks.
Franzy

Post by Franzy »

It's not a bug, AFAIK, it's a feature. Only the first target is affected by on-hit effects.
bountygiver

Post by bountygiver »

gimrah wrote:
bountygiver wrote:
JulianSkies wrote: They should stack, yes, but I would still be careful with Fan Fire, I am not confident this ability would apply a status effect thrice.
Does ammo not work with faceoff? That sucks.
not for anyone beyond the first target, that's why I made this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =892359262