Hacked Two Large Supply Caches

Nicklopez2005@gmail.com

Hacked Two Large Supply Caches

Post by Nicklopez2005@gmail.com »

So I just had a quick question. I went on a mission and was able to hack two separate Large Supply Caches on the same mission. One from the lamp post and one from the jail cell, but only received 75 supplies when the mission was completed. Is this a bug or are you not able to hack two of the same resource rewards during the same mission. I really needed the supplies badly and avoided doing a lesser/small Alien Alloy reward to forgo the possibility to get the additional supplies. I thought about just adding the command console to get the extra 75 supply reward, but I wanted to check to see if this indeed a bug. Thanks!
chrisb
Pavonis Dev

Re: Hacked Two Large Supply Caches

Post by chrisb »

Nicklopez2005@gmail.com wrote:So I just had a quick question. I went on a mission and was able to hack two separate Large Supply Caches on the same mission. One from the lamp post and one from the jail cell, but only received 75 supplies when the mission was completed. Is this a bug or are you not able to hack two of the same resource rewards during the same mission. I really needed the supplies badly and avoided doing a lesser/small Alien Alloy reward to forgo the possibility to get the additional supplies. I thought about just adding the command console to get the extra 75 supply reward, but I wanted to check to see if this indeed a bug. Thanks!
It's a vanilla bug, if it were me, I'd console in the supplies.
Nicklopez2005@gmail.com

Re: Hacked Two Large Supply Caches

Post by Nicklopez2005@gmail.com »

Okay, cool. I play on ironman and try and play long war how you guys intended it to be played, and wasn't sure if this was meant to be a thing... although I assumed if so, it would've been grayed out as an option to get that as a reward. I'll just console command and feel okay about doing it lol Thanks for the quick reply