Disappearing Missions

LordYanaek

Re: Disappearing Missions

Post by LordYanaek »

I never had a mission completely disappear but the list at the bottom regularly fail to list them all when i have a lot of regions. Sometimes it's really annoying because when 2 missions spawn very close to each other, one of them seem to fall behind on the map and it can be very hard to click it.

Maybe, just maybe, that mission spawned exactly at the same location as another one and is completely hidden behind.
LordYanaek

Re: Disappearing Missions

Post by LordYanaek »

Yes, i understood that. I regularly have missions not listed in the bottom list (i guess it's just too small to list them all). Also if you re-read my post you'll see i said sometimes i can't click on a mission on the map because it's too close to another one (even thought i still see it) so if your mission was so close to be hidden exactly behind another one you certainly won't be able to access it by clicking.

It might be an UI issue, the only way to know for sure if it really vanished or simply wasn't displayed would be to list all available missions with some console command (there is probably one, but i don't know it) if you still have a save from that moment.