Zombies.

Rikokrates

Zombies.

Post by Rikokrates »

I was just hit by a zombie from 2 tiles away, i.e it was not on an adjacent tile. I'm sorry but that's b.s. Faceless I can understand with their two sometimes three tiles range because of their long arms and gooey, stretch Armstrong nature but zombies can go to hell. :evil:

Anyone else experienced this? It's particularly jarring when the hit soldier then panics..... :o
Steve-O

Re: Zombies.

Post by Steve-O »

Rikokrates wrote: Anyone else experienced this? It's particularly jarring when the hit soldier then panics..... :o
Are you saying you wouldn't panic if you were hit by a zombie from two tiles away?!
Content Consumer

Post by Content Consumer »

Are you certain you were two tiles away? IIRC this last update was supposed to fix a bug where certain overwatch shots would graphically put a soldier out of his actual location, but in reality he would still be there. I say "supposed to" because, although I admit the frequency of this bug has significantly diminished, I did experience it once just yesterday.
Rikokrates

Post by Rikokrates »

Steve-O wrote:
Rikokrates wrote: Anyone else experienced this? It's particularly jarring when the hit soldier then panics..... :o
Are you saying you wouldn't panic if you were hit by a zombie from two tiles away?!
lol, yup, I did, though instead of hunkering I raged!!! :twisted:
Content Consumer wrote:Are you certain you were two tiles away? IIRC this last update was supposed to fix a bug where certain overwatch shots would graphically put a soldier out of his actual location, but in reality he would still be there. I say "supposed to" because, although I admit the frequency of this bug has significantly diminished, I did experience it once just yesterday.
100% certain, first time it's happened to me.