Boosting with Intel

Rikokrates

Boosting with Intel

Post by Rikokrates »

I've noticed on some missions where there has been a relatively low amount of infiltration, boosting the infiltration by using intel doesn't boost by the expected 75%.

Is there a minimum infiltration threshold for the 75% to kick in?
RookieAutopsy

Re: Boosting with Intel

Post by RookieAutopsy »

Its 75% of what you have already infiltrated not a flat +75%, I believe.
Rikokrates

Post by Rikokrates »

Ah thank you, that explains a lot.
Hero_Weasel

Post by Hero_Weasel »

It is a multiplier like the other person said.

So 40 x 1.75 will become 70% infiltration. 60 x 1.75 will become 105% infiltration and so on.

Some numbers to remember when infiltrating are 58% and 115%. Boosting with intel at those two values will boost you to 100% and 200% respectively.

Enjoy.
Exquisitor

Post by Exquisitor »

I think I've found a bug with the boost on intel. I've got a troop column mission queued and it's at 63% with no time left. I boost it to get the mission infiltration over 100% and it comes up 96%. No concealment and an extra force level. It should be 110%. What's up with that? I'm playing on Commander for a change, so is the intel boost lower on this difficulty level?
fowlJ

Post by fowlJ »

Exquisitor wrote:I think I've found a bug with the boost on intel. I've got a troop column mission queued and it's at 63% with no time left. I boost it to get the mission infiltration over 100% and it comes up 96%. No concealment and an extra force level. It should be 110%. What's up with that? I'm playing on Commander for a change, so is the intel boost lower on this difficulty level?
The boost on Commander is 50%, not 75%.
Exquisitor

Post by Exquisitor »

Rats! That explains it. Definitely been finding Commander a lot more challenging than Veteran on many different levels.